Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Windows 11 Professional Key||Type:||Operating Systems|
|Language:||English Language||Warranty:||Life Time Warranty|
|Activation:||100% Activation Online Globally||Shipping Method:||DHL EMS Fedex UPS|
OEM License Windows 11 Pro Key,
OEM DVD Windows 11 Pro Key,
OEM Windows 11 Operating System
Online Software Windows System Windows 11 Pro Oem Key Code License
Description of Microsoft windows 11 product key
Some features in Windows 11 add additional requirements to the minimum requirements listed above. The following are the additional requirements for some of the main functions:
· 5G support requires 5G modem support.
· Automatic HDR requires HDR monitors.
· BitLocker to Go requires U disks (available in Windows Professional and later).
· Client Hyper-V requires processors supporting secondary address conversion (SLAT) (only available in Windows Professional and later).
· Cortana requires microphones and speakers, currently available in Windows 11 in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, the UK and the United States.
· DirectStorage requires a 1 TB or larger NVMe SSD to store and run games using the "Standard NVM Express Controller" drivers and DirectX 12 Ultimate GPU.
· DirectX 12 Ultimate requires supported gaming and graphics chips.
· The state requires a sensor able to detect the distance between the person and the device or sensor used to interact with the device.
· Smart video conferencing requires video cameras, microphones, and speakers (audio output).
· The Multi-Voice Assistant (MVA) requires microphones and speakers.
· A three-column layout requires a screen with a width of 1920 or higher.
· mute / mute from the taskbar requires video camera, microphone and speakers (audio output). The application must support global / unmute enabled functionality.
· Hardware and software requiring support for space sound effects.
· The Teams requires a video camera, a microphone, and a speakers (audio output).
· Touch requires a screen or display supporting multi-touch.
· Dual-factor authentication requires a PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or supplementary infrared camera) or a mobile phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
· Voice input requires a computer microphone.
· Voice wake-up requires a modern standby power mode and a microphone.
· Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and drivers as well as Wi-Fi 6E-supported AP/ routers.
· Windows Hello requires a IR imaging camera or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biosensors can use either Windows Hello PIN or Microsoft-compatible portable security keys.
· The Windows projection requires a display adapter supporting the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter supporting the Wi-Fi Direct.
· The Xbox(application) requires a Xbox Live account (not available in all areas). For the latest information on availability, see Xbox Live countries and Regions. Some features in the Xbox application require a valid Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Requirement System for Windows 11 PRO
|Required processor||1GHz processor or faster|
|Required memory||1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit|
|Required hard disk space||Up to 20GB available hard disk space|
|Required video card||800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver|
|Required connectivity||Internet access (fees may apply)|
|Other system requirements||Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software|
Additional system requirements
|You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms|
|Activation required Single license 32 and 64-bits on USB 3.0 media inc|
Minimum System Requirements:
* All your files and data will not be affected; however, we recommend backing up your files before installation as a precaution.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB).
Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
Internet connection and Microsoft account
* Important * your PC must be running on a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 specification version.
Contact Person: sales